Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, March 23, 2009

Myyy Biirrtthhddayyy
















So my birthday is in less than a half hour and I can't describe the inexpressible joy I have! Truly my Father is showering His love on me!

My gracious boss gave me the day off so along with meeting with friends, reading and writing throughout the day, I am going to bask in the presence of my Daddy and soak in Psalm 139, and Jeremiah. What a day to celebrate that I'm free to be ME!
(Enjoy the pictures of me being ME throughout the years ;p )

:)

1 comment:

turdpolisher said...

Happy b-day, Kellie. Stumbled onto your blog. I'm a blogging journalist too, if you consider a television news photog. a journalist. Been shooting for 20 years. Stop by and see me sometime.

Turd.
http://turdpolisher.blogspot.com

The publisher/owner of this website, Kellie Borden, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.