Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm a Virginia Resident! Yay!

So I'm now officially a Virginia resident.
I feel so lovely.

haha seriously, I was jumping up and down in the driver's seat of my car after I got my new license. You have no idea what kind of hassles I've been experiencing JUST to make it this far!

I titled and registered my car here, too. Not sure why, but for a year and a half I've sensed the Lord wants me in Virginia for a while, so I did all the necessary paperwork to make it official... aaaaand nearly $300.00 later... I'm officially a Virginia resident.

Following the Lord DOES cost every thing.

1 comment:

דָּוִד said...

VA resident. Yay.
I see the fruit is back. Yay to that too!

The publisher/owner of this website, Kellie Borden, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.