Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, June 18, 2007

The Fruit Lady

So... I'm assuming you're all wondering what the deal is with my picture. For your amusement I've entitled it "The Fruit Lady"...

Straight up, I'm a total nut. Laughter is my passion and I'm constantly engaged in it. I love to do stupid things for the sake of laughing hysterically. And I enjoy sarcasm - to the extreme. I live in it's world and I love to have fun with it.
In all simplicity, though, I love to laugh, period.

By the way - try balancing 10lbs of fruit on your head.. it's NOT as easy as it looks ;)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Kellie Borden, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.