Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, June 18, 2007

In Awe

So, I sit here this morning in awe... I can't believe the Lord of all the earth is mindful of me... the very God who knew me before he created me in my mother's womb, who set me apart and appointed me to be a messenger to the nations... He cares to know my name... cares to heal my brokeness... cares to bring me into victory... to fulfill my every heart's desire... His love for me is beyond any depth I can fathom... the God of all the earth loves to hang out with me every morning, afternoon and night... woah! He loves to speak to me, whispering sweetness in my ear... the very God who loves to save me when I'm in great need - which is every moment of every day... My God is my everything.

Apart from Him, I can do nothing. I am nothing. He is my significance! My security! How majestic is he... how glorious... beautiful... extragavant... marvelous...How often I sometimes forget my Father, the Almighty is SO big... he's The Conqueror, and he made me one, too... wow... the God who transformed my heart and mind, who removed my bitterness, taught me how to forgive, how to truly love... and the God who healed me of cancer... he stooped down to embrace me in his arms... he rescued me from fear, worry, confusion, lonliness... when no body else was around to rescue me... he rescued me. When no one else was and is faithful to me, He ALWAYS is. Never breaking a promise, but fulfilling them with due time...It's only because of Him that I stand secure in who I am today... a completely transformed person than I was two years ago... and He gets ALL the glory!

I've never known a love like this before... He's captivating!

I wanna go run around like a madwoman in my backyard! I wanna SCREAM! I wanna SHOUT! I wanna PROCLAIM THIS LOVE!!! Because it's not just for me, but for every person on the face of this planet! I want to run around in circles! I want to laugh, cry, rejoice, sing, do cartwheels, dance, jump, run, and all of the above! My God is a MARVELOUS GOD! =-)

So, I ask: Who's coming with me?! This is the time of rejoicing! Time of celebrating! Time to live the redeemed life Jesus died so we could have! Again, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!

"How can I repay the Lord for all his goodness to me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord. I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people. "(Trust Him and Obey Him with integrity!)
You know something? It's during devotional times like these where I realize how small i really am, yet He still loves me beyond my wildest understanding. I realize just how GREAT our God is... woah... ;o)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Kellie Borden, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.