Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Coming to Va Beach this weekend!

soooooooo guess what! i am traveling to the wonderful area of virginia beach this weekend! my campus tour is scheduled for this Friday!
My mom, aunt and I are driving down Friday morning. My momma is driving three hours to meet me after work then we're driving two hours to Northern VA to stay at my aunt's house then Friday morning we're first stopping at Dunkin Donuts for a french vanilla coolatta (my new favorite thing EVER haha) and then we are headed to Reeeeeegent!
i'm meeting up with my super wonderful halarious friend Stephen on Saturday afternoon for lunch then I'm going to THE BEACH all day!!! it's going to be soooo wonderful :) My 2nd cousin is a professor at Regent and my mom and aunt haven't seen him since they played together when they were kids so we're meeting up with his family that evening for ice cream.
Sunday morning I'm headed to Yorktown with Steve to check out his church. It looks AMAZING and the people seem very warm and inviting. I come from a small church of about 50 so joining a huge church like Waters Edge will be different, but surely nourishing for me, if that's where the Lord wants me. We'll see.
Sunday night we'll be at New Life Providence church for my aunt's best friend's dance ministry production. Apparently it's a huuuge ministry and Joan, my aunt's best friend who is behind the entire ministry, travels all over the world with her team to perform. It should be awesome. I'm hoping to see my old pastors and their daughter from my church here, who moved down to Va Beach about two years ago and are members of New Life.
Thennnnn we get to pack back up and leave early Monday morning to come back to Haaarrriiisburrrrg. Blah! I can't wait to be in VA for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more month, I can hardly believe it... ahhhh God is sooo good!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Kellie Borden, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.