Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Worshipping with Eddie J

...Eddie J & his ministry from IHOP led worship tonight at church. It was the final celebration for the month of prayer. And WOW, I can't even describe it. It was incredible. Although lately, I've been feeling a shift in my spiritual and natural life--I'm not as energetic or crazy as I usually am. Maybe it's just because of all that's going on, or maybe it's a spiritual season God is harvesting, but while everyone else was jumping around, laughing in the Spirit, and dancing, all I felt the need to do was stand there and worship. There's nothing wrong with that, but it stirred me because I'm like "Lord, this isn't the Kellie I'm used to... " Usually I'd be the craziest one there haha Maybe He's teaching me reverence... and just wanting me to rest and reflect. Shortly after, I heard Him tell me to pour out what He's poured into me--He told me to go to the alter and pray over those who were there. I'm like "hmm, okay, you haven't asked this in a while, but yep, I'm all over it" So when I got to the alter, the prophetic poured OUT of me! God was ministering to people left and right through me; it was powerful! Lots of tears and and confirmations. Whew, work it, Daddy, work it!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Kellie Borden, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.