Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Living with transition...Prophetic Word! Part 4

Oh my gosh... I was flipping through some old journals tonight and found an entry I made on January, 6, 2008:

"When I was at home for Christmas this year, God woke me up one night at 3am and told me 'The church will go through a period of trial and pain', so I immediately began praying for us. ...When I was at One Thing (a conference in Kansas City) He said 'I'm about to shake the earth' and I've been feeling this in my spirit for about 3 months prior--that He's doing something HUGE in '08. Later, the leaders at OneThing said "God is about to shake us and the Earth!' I feel like He's called me to intercede for so many different things it's crazy! Crazy good!"

I believe that trial and pain has hit a lot of the church--I've been hearing non-stop about church members walking through tremendous trials and pain, and I am included. God's moving big time, people! Be prepared!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Kellie Borden, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.