Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, August 28, 2008

A soothing night... you should try this

You should really think about keeping worship music playing in your room or apartment all the time... last night my roomates were up until 3am laughing and goofing off (gotta love 'em, they're young freshman enjoying their new college experience), but I just wanted to have a peaceful night to feel God's presence and fall asleep thinking about Him, so I played worship music all night. I laid in my bed and couldn't help but smile... it felt so good to think about Daddy, talk to Him, and fall asleep knowing His angels were encamped around me. I woke up this morning feeling so refreshed and well rested.
I think I found a new cure for sleep apnea ;)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Kellie Borden, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.