Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Things are looking up!

God has proved Himself faithful yet again!

I started to get really concerned about the fact that my pot of money is about to run out, and as hard as it was, I just kept telling myself that my God would take care of me. (I love how making yourself praise Him builds your faith.. it's absolutely beautiful) With every last breath I had, I was speaking in faith that He is more than my rock, refuge and shelter; He is my provider. He knew I really did not want to tap into my "marriage/college" fund ;)

Found three checks in the mail... they will hold me over for another month until I get a job :) Thank-you, Daddy!

And, so many people have been offering to buy or make me a meal (particularly guys... I guess all you have to do to get a guy to ask you out is proclaim your poorness haha). I haven't had to buy groceries for a few weeks--THAT is a miracle considering I go to the store every week! It's really incredible! Lelia prayed over me a few weeks ago asking God to burden people to provide meals for me--I think He answered ;)


Seriously, do we REALLY have reason to doubt our God? No, we don't. He promises to be faithful, ALL the time. And He is!

My buddy, Jonathan, took me out for dinner, a night of "pirate" put-put at the oceanfront and a stroll along the beach last night. I really needed it. Could I ask for better friends?!?!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Kellie Borden, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.